Success or Failure: Salvation via Project Management
Download the slides here
Problem: You’ve got an opportunity to develop a great drupal site, but…
- The last drupal project you did was a disaster
- Managing a drupal project seems impossible
Solution: Discover a new project management strategy!
Have you ever landed a project that you thought would take 6-8 weeks and it took 6 months? No? Well you’re lucky because most people sure have! Over the course of my drupal career I’ve been a party to some pretty disastrous drupal projects. I mean, no one died, but boy did it hurt.
However, the Drupal team at Revere has evolved a project management methodology that is uniquely suited to drupal. In this session you’ll learn how to:
- Estimate a drupal project accurately
- Plan the project from design to development to deployment…accurately
- Manage the day to day with your engineers
- Leverage existing technology as efficiently as possible
Note: The bulk of our process is the agile development strategy, but we’ve come up with some unique tricks specific to drupal projects.