Expediting Site Management & Development with drush
drush is a command line shell and Unix scripting interface for Drupal, a veritable Swiss Army knife designed to make life easier for those of us who spend some of our working hours hacking away at the command prompt.
In this session you will learn how to do the following tasks
ALL IN ONE COMMAND LINE!
- How to install & enable a module
- How to update ALL your 3rd party modules
- How to backup your Drupal site
- How to restore your Drupal site
In this session you will ALSO learn how to
(but not on one line)
- How to use drush to do batch operations (tweak lots of nodes all at one time)